The ‘National Champion’ award recognizes humanitarian efforts in Cause Marketing on behalf of Cystic Fibrosis Canada. This prestigious award is given in recognition of two decades of Marketing and Advertising initiatives by Ann Urban and Paul Joyce. This honour is not an annual award but is only bestowed on the occasion of exemplary contributions resulting in meaningful impact. Funding generated for over 20 years by the Northwords/Urban + Co. marketing campaigns helped support Canadian research which was instrumental in extending the average age of survival from 12 years of age to the mid 30s.
- Banff in October 2017: Speaking at the UAAC Conference.
- Ann speaks at the 2016 RGD Design Educators Conference–for the 5th time!
- Ann Urban moderates at Creative Futures Expo Nov. 7, 2016.
- Talking trends in advertising with Applied Arts magazine.
- Glowing over the buzzword ‘glow’ with the Toronto Star.