Ann Urban was formally presented with the Non-Tenured Teaching Award at Roy Thompson Hall on June 8 for her contributions to OCAD University. Her contributions to the OCAD University Advertising program were recognized by anonymous nominations submitted by members across the OCAD U community, including students, faculty, alumni and administration. This is the highest honour the University can award a non-tenured professor. OCAD has benefitted from Ann’s considerable expertise in the advertising industry as she has taught advertising at all levels of the program over the past two decades. Ann is also a full Professor, conference speaker, researcher, author and subject of several media articles. She is ranked the #1 Professor at OCAD at ratemyprofessors.com. Read more or View video.
- Banff in October 2017: Speaking at the UAAC Conference.
- Ann speaks at the 2016 RGD Design Educators Conference–for the 5th time!
- Ann Urban moderates at Creative Futures Expo Nov. 7, 2016.
- Talking trends in advertising with Applied Arts magazine.
- Glowing over the buzzword ‘glow’ with the Toronto Star.