Yves | A successful Olympic campaign, partnered with Flow Marketing, consisting of advertising, online marketing, guerrilla tactics, PR events with an Olympic spokesperson and an Olympic village bus take-over. Consumption of the product went up +18% in the weeks following the campaign and helped make a brand that was intimidating to some more approachable, opening the door to broader mass appeal.
- Ann speaks at the 2016 RGD Design Educators Conference–for the 5th time!
- Ann Urban moderates at Creative Futures Expo Nov. 7, 2016.
- Talking trends in advertising with Applied Arts magazine.
- Glowing over the buzzword ‘glow’ with the Toronto Star.
- Urban sweeps Awards Show with 19 nominations, 8 merits and wins Best Campaign of the Year.